Vistaish sidebar for win win98

Xstyle

If I won't edit this post in a few minutes, consider it another failure.

Anyone's suggestions are welcome.

Ok...give me a screenshot, and some infos about your machine.

Edited by Xstyle

I attached an archive containing a hardware and a software report. I'm not sure what screenshot you're referring to - there's absolutely nothing displayed after launching RSidebar; the mouse cursor starts stuttering and finally the whole system freezes completely. Only a hardware reset can bring it back.

If there's anything else in particular that you want to know, just tell me.

Reports:

Version is labeled 0.1.3 and the exe's timestamp is April 14, 2008 12:54h.

Path is C:\Utils\RSidebar 0.1.3\

Folder contains:

[slide]

- 10.bmp

- 11.bmp

- 12.bmp

- 13.bmp

- 14.bmp

- 15.bmp

lclock.bmp

bass.dll (alternatively I tried with newer bass.dll, bass_aac.dll and basswma.dll)

RSidebar.exe

lclock.ini

Please read.txt

• 1 month later...
^^^For the moment i've stopped working on Renovatio project...i'm working on standalone projects like RSidebar, Welcome Center, Media Center.... :whistle:

I intend to keep searching the forums, but where is this Media Center at any way? While I am impressed with the sidebar you've created, I have more need of a workable Media Center app for Win9x at the mo...

--iWindoze

^^^For the moment i've stopped working on Renovatio project...i'm working on standalone projects like RSidebar, Welcome Center, Media Center.... :whistle:

I intend to keep searching the forums, but where is this Media Center at any way? While I am impressed with the sidebar you've created, I have more need of a workable Media Center app for Win9x at the mo...

--iWindoze

Yes, yes i know...... but the lack of free time made me drop some projects. On RSidebar and Welcome Center i have made some more work.....but i didn't started on Media Center...sorry! :whistle:

Welcome Center:

nonamema9.th.jpg

RSidebar

noname2ne3.th.jpg

And now....i'm trying to make an UberSkin Changer:

nonamebc9.th.jpg

(Hope 'ill finish it!! :whistle: )

Edited by Xstyle

Hi Xstyle. Very nice screenshots! I remember Dblake1 said this sidebar worked on his XP. So I will try it too when you finish it.

And... Changing your avatar again?

That's good. At least, you have something to do when you are bored. I wonder how many times you have changed your avatar. This present one looks quite OK, not bad at all.