kaspersky Internet Security prob?

I don't worry about security at all because I have a system (aka methods of prevention).

The following have been stated countless times before.

1. Use a hardware firewall such as a router.

2. If you have a wireless internet connection, make sure to properly encrypt it.

3. Don't use Internet Explorer. Not simply because many are unfamiliar with how to properly configure the security settings, but because of its integration with the OS. If you get a browser hijacker, then Windows is likely to suffer along with IE.

4. Don't keep personal files on your PC. Keep them on a flash drive. Flash drives are getting larger and cheaper by the month. I have a 16GB and I have all my work stuff and portable applications on it. If you do keep personal files on your PC, encrypt them or compress them with a strong alphanumeric password.

5. Don't download from Kazaa or LimeWire or Shareaza. If you're going to download, use torrents (uTorrent ftw).

Some will add "Do not use the Administrator account". If you have a system as mentioned above than this is not necessary IMHO.

Maintaining a secure environment is not as hard as people think. I have a router a wired internet connection and use Opera. I don't have anything to worry about as far as my computer and files are concerned.