my vista`s 32 and want 64!

ashraf21c

:wacko: my vista`s 32 and want 64!!!

how to change it???

i am using AMD 64 inspiron with 2 GB ram but............... :wacko:

I have a x86 oem serial for my desktop pc wich is x64 capable too, and i just got a x64 bit disc and tried my legit serial and worked fine .... regards..

Retail (and retail OEM) copies that are purchased from a retailer (not shipped with the PC) will generally come with one serial, but two DVDs - one x86 and one x64. The serial will work on either, although if you activate on one platform architecture (like x86) and then try to re-activate on another architecture (like x64), it may or may not work. If the hardware underneath is exactly the same, though, it should work just fine.

if you activate on one platform architecture (like x86) and then try to re-activate on another architecture (like x64), it may or may not work. If the hardware underneath is exactly the same, though, it should work just fine.

I activated a copy of x64 on my shuttle, a month or two after that the shuttle died. I bought a new one, activated another x64 installation then a little while later formated it and activated x86 on it. You shouldn't have a problem.

OP: Your key will work on either version.

This question was intelligent, and the topic-creator surely did some research before asking this question.

Sad. Just sad. Are these forums becoming Neowin Jr or something? If you didn't like what the OP posted then you could have clicked your back button and not even took the time to reply.

Edited by MrCobra

OP: Your key will work on either version.
This question was intelligent, and the topic-creator surely did some research before asking this question.

Sad. Just sad. Are these forums becoming Neowin Jr or something? If you didn't like when the OP posted then you could have clicked your back button and not even took the time to reply.

not at all :realmad: , lol

keep in mind that the person saying that has been on this forum for less than a month..

anyways, it's nice to know that one key will work on both. not like i ever plan on using the 32bit version..

Edited by ripken204