NOD32 NOt working

I installed NOD32 in my computer, but it does not start during boot, it is on startup ...

it does not work so i use to run it my self but it shows NOD32 kernal error, (shown below).

I found that NOD32 kernal service can get start from services.msc , So i opened services.msc and when i tried to start NOD32 kernal service, i found another error, which is also shown below.

post-134862-1189196557_thumb.jpg

post-134862-1189196649_thumb.jpg

Download all drivers, Backup everything including that drivers and reinstall XP. You have now 2 programs witch strange atitude so your Windows must be messed up.

--- EDIT ---

Martin H, Yes, moderators have to be fast ;)

One or more files is missing, so uninstall/reinstall the app, or prefferably, ghost your system partition back and install it again(if you have the option of doing so available...).

Edit: Beaten by puntoMX :)

Edited by Martin H

Program isn't functioning normally = reinstall. Always.

Assuming you're not using a pirated copy downloaded off LimeWire that has a crap-a** "patch" or "crack" that's untested and simply corrupts the whole program.

Edited by Jeremy

thank u for ur replies, but i don't want to reinstall my whole windows. Please if there is another way, i already uninstall and re installed the nod32 but it's not working.

But any way,

Thank you for your comments guys.

Edited by rickytheanuj

Use Process Monitor and set up a filter for "nod" - look for entries where the Result column says NAME NOT FOUND or PATH NOT FOUND.

Another thing is to see if the NOD32 kernel driver is installed and set to run automatically - get ServiWin for this. Remember it's the DRIVER that you're looking for, not the service.

thanx buddy to increase my knowledge about that, i will try that n convey u later.

thank u for ur replies, but i don't want to reinstall my whole windows. Please if there is another way, i already uninstall and re installed the nod32 but it's not working.

But any way,

Thank you for your comments guys.

They mean you should reinstall NOD.