Transformers was great

sevenalive

I seen the transformers movie, i went there thinking it might be stupid. But i was completely wrong, its not a kids movie, its not corny, and its badass.

The movie has great Sfx and sound. I was stuck on the screen the whole movie, so was the audience. When there wasn't action, there was comedy. It was a good movie all the way around. The action sequences were great. Even did a little bit of Need 4 Speed in there, lol.

After seeing the movie, i decided to screw around a bit. I google searched the 1-18-08 movie trailer, and found an arg they had running. Gotta check that out, ethanhaaswasright.com and ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com.

So i decided to check on some things from the movie, like sector se7en. Google search didn't bring up anything, but type in SectorSe7en.com, there is a site. A bit weird the way it is, must be related to movie somehow. Could it be an arg?

If you havent seen the movie, go, then check out sectorse7en.com

Saw this movie twice; once opening weekend and once the weekend after that.

When I first heard Michael Bay was directing this movie, I thought all was lost. Then I saw this movie. Thankfully, he did NOT ruin Transformers. The movie, the graphics, the camera work, the acting, the music, Megan Fox - it was all awesome.

I especially loved the military action and the car chases especially. The music that played during the car chase with the mustang and camero was a good choice and I had a blast watching that scene. And like the guy above me said, "Every movie needs more evil Mustangs. Every movie." There is nothing cooler than seeing a Decepticon Ford Mustang Police Car with "To punish and enslave" written on the side of the car.

If you want to just have a good time and see some amazing specialFX, go see this movie!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, not a kid's movie but teens' one.

No blood and -classical USA- happy end.

I'm 31 and i saw it just to understand the tech level... still waiting for GUNDAM (waaays realistic story, better mechs, fights, etc).

zaku.jpg

Edited by patchworks