Registry tweaks do not seem to work

Birds

all the Registry tweaks do not seem to be taking effect. In particular I am talking about the visual enhancements, for example combo box animation, et cetera. I turn many of them off, but after installation Windows has all of them turned on

I see, I had wondered whether it was to do with user settings. In that case, it would be useful for nLite just to be able to export the registry file for those settings so we can include them in the OEM folder.

by way, when does that run? I have some command windows that run after my second reboot and login,but I would have expected that stuff to run before or on my first login

is it't only the visual settings which do not work?to the other ones in the same panel still work?

Edited by Birds

Regarding Visual Effects tweaks, some of them are in a matter of fact still incomplete. The problem is concerned mainly with those tweaks that are enabled/disabled by changing UserPreferencesMask bits (but there are other). Just be patient and wait if nuhi makes a mod to gain ability to apply the registry tweaks with necessary methods combination. :)

• 3 weeks later...