Current WPI DEVELOPMENT projects.

I feel we need to make a "Sticky:" Lables "Current WPI Projects" or something like that.

Then each person working on WPI should post what they are working on and what the end result should be.

Only one post per person there each time we should update our own post for updates. Once project complete we should update it. And mark it done. and continue using just our post for all changes we make. once each is completed send them to "kelsenellenelvian" so he can combine them into WPI.

This way we all know what is being worked on and that we don't try to work on the same thing. or we can offer help to people working on projects.

The only thing is to keep it clean, we would need someone to check it once in a while and delete any posts that are replys or questions regrarding projects. They should be made into a new topic.

Thought on this.

I'm working on some graphics sets.

07-24-2005 (UPDATED 07-25): Finished a very basic button set, you can grab it HERE. Just drop them in the default themes folder, overwriting the existing buttons. BACK UP your current set of graphics, please.

07-27-2005: Finished a basic glossy button set (not overpowering), you can grab it HERE. Again, back up your current set before dropping them in the default themes folder to overwrite the existing buttons.

07-27-2005: Here is another glossy button set, you can grab it HERE. At the suggestion of sonic and others, the set is a bit smaller, has a defined edge, and includes a more generic button for the user manual that matches the rest of the set. That's all, PM me if you have any other thoughts.

Edited by blinkdt

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to try to theme the User Manual but, I find it allmost impossible to do simply because the manual is opened in a new window. I'll try t find a way to really integrate the manual in WPI (no more new window) but I'm not much of a coder so I'm going to need some help from the experts!

I am working on the category selection feature.

List of things to do:

- This list is mysteriously empty... I am sure more category related requests will arise :yes:

List of things completed: (updated 2005-08-04) :thumbup :

- Re-wrote category function (again). It is now integrated much better.

- Fix programs not being selected when category spans multiple columns

- Excluded programs being selected - no user input here so until someone complains I guess it stays they way I fixed it for now.

- Make category text clickable

Edited by athomsen

@Ghost82, Lost Soul, Kelsenellenelvian, and others. Without stepping on toes, I'm going to take a crack at reworking/rewriting the manual in the days and weeks ahead. Lots of screen shots, lots of code modification examples, etc. I took a stab at something like this earlier for a previous version of WPI HERE, but that was mostly for my own personal reference. This time it will be for the WPI project.

Looks like we might have some translation offers from Dynaletik (German) and others, very cool.

Edited by blinkdt