Categories & Dependencies

I am currently working to fix the dependencies issue with the category selection. Problem is that if a checkbox is closer to the top than another it will uncheck checkboxes lower on the list.

Since that sounds really confusing let me give an example. Let's say that we have 2 checkboxes that are dependent on each other (Can only click one of them). Which ever one is higher in the list will be the one that gets selected.

Does this seem sufficient or do you think that we need a new config option for "incl in category" or something. Then you could prevent certain checkboxes from being selected when the category is thereby allowing you to fine tune exclusions.

That all make sense or am I just too **** ana...picky? Thoughts?

Edited by athomsen

I say do what YOU think needs to be done, you are the expert. I suppose that if it doesn't behave the way people expect then you will receive feedback, and that's OK. All part of the process. But I'm sure it will be fine. :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. In that case it is going to get way more complicated. I never keep things simple! :D

It does work better than before, just not that way I would want it to. But, for now it is going to have to stay the way it is. I found out this morning that I will be on vacation for a week starting Monday. I am sure there will be feedback by the time I return, if kel releases a new version.