Nero Lite/Micro 7.8.5.0

Major

This night, I will upload some languages. I have a question for anyone who is german or who knows german, this sentence is right?
Diese Seriennummer ist gültig für die Version DEMO

Wenn du die volle Version wünschst, mußt du deine Seriennummer eintragen

Thanks

I would do it like this:
Diese Seriennummer ist gültig für die Testversion

Wenn Du die Vollversion wünschst, musst Du Deine Seriennummer eintragen

Edited by Dynaletik

@Dynaletik, thanks for the sentence.

Updated the first post with the version R4, and I have added three languages: Spanish, French and Germany. I will add more. I hope there are not many errors since i have made changes simultaneously.

The changes made in the version R4 are minor.

• Added: the option to select to associate Nero witn the standard CD image files.
  • Added: the shortcut to Nero Express.

@acetken

Have you uninstalled the previous version?

I have just made a try, and it has been installed well for me selecting only the main nero and the MauSau plug-ins.

Added the italian language in the first post.

Thanks

Yeah, it's a clean install. (Even nuked the Nero directory before I did it) Gets to "Finishing installation..." Then the error. Then the installer is hardlocked. Keep in mind, I am in Vista...

There's your problem-Vista; and don't bother going to Nero's support, would lead to even more frustration.

:hello: @Major

R4 English, on XP anyways, is probably final; installed and really gave it a workout; burned two multisession DVD+/-RW's, one DVD+RW while erasing another and erasing two DVD+/-RW's all simutaneously with not even an iota of problems in any fashion. The ISO association problem is fixed and your NeroLite launches and burns an ISO automatically, again, without error; can't thank you enough, man :thumbup

Edited by RickSteele

:thumbup @RickSteele, Thank you very much for your tests and your contributions to the program. ;)

I will try to see if we can find a solution to the problem of @acetken

@acetken, first i have to understand what it has been happened.

Which release, did you install it well?

Which release, did not you install it well?

So i can see the changes made from the release has gone well to the release has not gone well.

I Think the problem of vista is when the program tries to write the key for MissingFilesState to "0" finishing the installation, vista blocks the execution of the program. So as i can not make tests in vista, i will upload a test version with another solution to write that key to "0", but if it does not work, i will upload a version like R4 but without that key "0" until i can make tests in vista.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Thank you ;) @accessdenied042, and seen your post:

@acetken: could it be a problem with User Account Control (UAC), as the executable tries to write a key in HKLM controlled by UAC.

anyways, tomorrow i will post the link for the test version with the other solution to see if it will work.

Edited by Major