DVD Boot CD compress to CD boot cd

yezeiyashein

Dear All of My Brother.......,

i have one windows xp cd.....it have 8 versions of windows xp service pack 1........but it can be fix only one cd....

i extract this cd to my hard disk.....it folder have over 1.5 GB in my hard disk.......i want to make like this another cd....but i don't know how can i make.............pls...tell to me............... :huh:

The reason why it's on a DVD to begin with is because it's too large in capacity to fit on a CD. I would suggest taking the SP1 source of the Windows version you need, updating it to SP2 and make yourself a single version source on a new CD. If there's another way to achieve what you want, I'm sure someone else with enlighten the topic with it.

Edit - In future posts, don't put so many "..............."'s. Complete sentences with one period are preferred. Cheers.

Edited by Jeremy

Use UltraISO with optimize function.

CDIMAGE GUI has the option too if I remember http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/15/

The ISO contain one file but has several reference on the cd, this is why you can put many version of Windows.

Mine has 3 versions ua + 3 version regular ... more than 2Gb fit on 600mb ISO "optimized"

ultra iso cab be compressed 1.3 GB to 800 mb....

but i want to be more compress, 1.5 GB to 650 mb..it can be???

Why don't you attempt the method provided by Sonic to see for yourself how small your multi-source can be made and then you'll know for yourself whether or not "it can be", instead of asking the same question repeatedly getting you nowhere. We're not going to take your source and do it for you.