Services

nokia999i

Also after installing xp media center 2005 custom by me I noticed all the services in services.msc are stopped excl 4 or 5 main services Y? I cannot even access the themes I included............200 themes and I cannot access them because theme service not started.........nothing is............some help plz

Well I'm soory to say that I'm not getting alot of feedback from u guys......someone plz help me with all my problems.....this forum is not as active as I thought it would be :( plzzz respond....no 1 knows how to help me? c'mon shake it up...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Well....Same error....But @ least now I know where it comes from : "ICFGNT.dll" The Infamous Error as u call it here..........trying all solutions found....

Step 1 - Removed WMP11....And its updates....

Step 2 - Removed All Flash Related Files

Step 3 - Removed All Media Player 10 Updates

Step 4 - Removed All Unnecessry Add-ons Themes

Step 5 - Fixed My IE7 & Updates Mistake

Still Packing In nLite........We'll see what happens.......Crossing My Thick Fingers :P

Did that it's my 1200th time I install it on VirtualPC 2007 .... Most Probably it's Internet Explorer 7 and the fact that the version of XP MCE 2005 I'm Using is an nLited Version coz It's the Single CD Edition...or...I think It's nLited....isn't it? Plz Reply

well I found a snag it was my newly created Transformation Pack "Vista Anthracite Pack.cab" I created it using nLite AddOn Maker.....It took forever to unpack and install silently...while on the subject some addons I'm creating like for example opera 9.20-6MB Becomes OperaAddon-127MB why?...And now I integrated WMP11 using Jcarle's Integrator we'll see if THAT's gonna work....Finally no I don't have HD space to spare unfortunatly :( Plz Reply And no one told me if the XP MCE 2005 1CD is an nLited Version of XP MCE 2005 2CD Edition....

Waiting for replies ASAP..............

I'm happy to announce that everything went fine for the exception that Windows Live Messenger didn't install eventhough I incl. it in my setup....but who cares I'll take 10 seconds to install it.....As for the WMP11 error if and only if you are nLiting WinXP MCE 2005 DVD use Windows Media Player 11 Slipstreamer by Boooggy and n7Epsilon......then include its updates in nLite ;) Cheers.....