i did find a new anime serie

orange

sorry for my crappy discription on the first post im litterly broken atm but yes the serie is called initial D i did manage to find a resource @ the net but i need to find out howmany episodes there are of them even my dvdsuplier did'nt even knew where to find that kind of anime movie's

i like good drawn movies and i like speed and that is both in this serie but more than screens on the internet and trailers i cant find even not where to buy it .... :) or an isbn nr or something could help me

but its hard to find when u cant read japanese or chinese

maybe some people here can help me

i include some screens that i did manage to find

screen 1

screen 2

Doggie : Gotta say i like "Cowboy Bebop", "Ghost in a shell" and my all time favourite "Akira"
and "evangelion" own theme all the movie's the series and the specials just this one was very new for me and seems to be very good ive downloaded one full episode :) and ist seems to be worth it but i wanna own the dvd's :rolleyes:

orange Posted on Sep 24 2003, 06:37 AM

Doggie : Gotta say i like "Cowboy Bebop", "Ghost in a shell" and my all time favourite "Akira"

and "evangelion" own theme all the movie's the series and the specials just this one was very new for me and seems to be very good ive downloaded one full episode and ist seems to be worth it but i wanna own the dvd's

ya lucky thing