How to integrate IE7 in Windows XP unattended cD?

Sory maybe a stupid question but i've used de ieak 7 to build my one package and now it restarts every time when the instalation is done.In ieak when it reached the third step i can't change enyting and it just move's one to step 4 does anyone know how to set this right ?

Edited by dakota19

Note that neither IE7 nor WMP11 will install until your OS is activated - so unless you have autoactivate=yes in your winnt.sif file, you'll not be able to install either on retail versions of the OS untill you've manually activated.

Note that neither IE7 nor WMP11 will install until your OS is activated - so unless you have autoactivate=yes in your winnt.sif file, you'll not be able to install either on retail versions of the OS untill you've manually activated.

That's not entirely true. I have not activated my OS since installing a few days ago (im still getting prompted to do so), and I have both IE7 from MS and WMP11 from boooggy installed via nlite, and both are working just fine.

I sucessfully installed both IE7 and WMP11 via svcpack.inf (of course, no RunOnceEx)

Just extract IE7 to a folder (doesn't matter which one, you're going to delete it after)

Find ie7.cat in the folder you just extracted ie7 into, take it out and put it in the "svcpack" folder.

Put the ie7 full package (not extracted) into "svcpack"

Also, copy WMP11 into "svcpack"

Add the following lines to svcpack.inf under

[setupHotfixesToRun]

wmp11.exe /Q:A /R:N

ie7.exe /quiet /update-no /nobackup /norestart

and add the following under

[ProductCatalogsToInstall]

ie7.cat