Winnt.sif Program Ver 1.0 Released!

b0r3d

I made a small site for it.. Just a small one for friends and so on.. I hope you don't mind?

Also a local mirror for the software and screenies..

All the updates you do, are they stached and reuploaded to the original 1.1 download link or will there be another version released soon??

Here's a link if you want to see the site I created..

http://www.screemer.screemer.nu/Windows%20...tuff/winnt.sif/

Feel free to shout at me that I got to delete it but I hope not..:)

You can keep it up there if you like. I dont mind. I just dont want 324908732409732078 people e-mailing me about how to use it :)

As for the updates, ill keep adding things and tweaking things until i release a new version. Its too much of an effort to keep reuploading the old one, and that way everyone will have the same features for each version.

Whenver i do update it, ill post a link.

Version 1.1a

12/9/03 - Fixed program version on about page and main window title

12/9/03 - workgroup feature now actually works

12/9/03 - Added domain support

11/9/03 - Made it so if a product key was not entered, it will propmt on XP Install

Download: Version 1.1a

I decided to release 1.1a because the worgroup feature didnt work at all. It didnt add the appropriate line to the winnt.sif file. Also, some people requested adding to a domain, so i threw that in too, since these are important features that alot of people use. :)

b0r3d, this tool is better and better now,  thanks for your good job.  :rolleyes:

PS:

if we can edit&save the Winnt.sif text in the 'Finish' tab , not only read&check it, i think it would be better. Just my personal opinion only. :D

thats what the finish tab is for.

You can edit the text in the box, then click the button to save it. :)

Finally had the time to play with it....

b0r3d, very awesome work man. Looks very professional, M$ EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to put it to use....and why couldnt ms keep it simple like this one...geesh.

thkz for your time b0r3d....i guess you're not THAT b0r3d after all! :)

awsome work man.....when r u goin to add the "reg-file generator"? :)

Ill do it when i get some spare time. There are so many different reg tweaks out there, its going ot take a while to put it in the program.

But dont worry. It'll get done.