Winnt.sif Program Ver 1.0 Released!

b0r3d

agh I'm blind! :)

Anyway, a spelling mistake I spotted: Componants = Components

For TapiLocation, you might want to show them a full list of country code numbers (in a html file). I think I remember seeing a Paypal's signup page had a link to one of them that you could use.

Some of the text might need to be realigned in every tabbed section. Some of the letters like y and g seem to disappear partly from the bottom.

agh I'm blind! :rolleyes:

For TapiLocation, you might want to show them a full list of country code numbers (in a html file). I think I remember seeing a Paypal's signup page had a link to one of them that you could use.

Some of the text might need to be realigned in every tabbed section. Some of the letters like y and g seem to disappear partly from the bottom.

Organisation is spelled Organization, I think... :)

Regresh is spelled Refresh...

agh I'm blind! :D

Organisation is spelled Organization, I think... :)

Regresh is spelled Refresh...

i dont know what country you're from, but here in Australia we spell refresh with a G! :rolleyes:

Allrightey. Ill get on thoes issues when i get home from CISCO

is there a way to pass a command to this progie to have it laod an already existing winnt.sif file into memory and use that for defaults?

At the moment that isnt an option, but i plan to encorperate that into future versions.

Program Updates:

Version 1.1

11/9/03 - Fixed a few issues with text that would cause the bottoms of G's and Y's to be cut off

11/9/03 - Added country code link and webpage

11/9/03 - Fixed some spelling mistakes

11/9/03 - Added default profile path to the GUIUnattended tab

11/9/03 - Removed square brackets from Tabs

Anything else you guys think i chould change? (Nothing major. Major changes ie loading values will be added to version 2.0, when i get some time to program it ;P)