Automatic Winnt.sif creator!

Remember, give me lots and lots of feedback!

You want feedback, i'll give you feedback.

But first of thanks for sending it.

I've only been fooling around with it for about an hour now and i works fine.

There are only a few cosmetic changes i would like :

1. When typing the Productkey it would be nice if you can type the whole key, not 5 times 5.

2. i've noticed that you inclueded languagegroup.htm, but when i push the button it doesn't show up. I know which one i need so i don't need it but i would be nice.

3. You added some "default" values. I would suggest not installing the windows games (freecell, pinball, solitaire, etc.) as a default.

Thats it for now. :):rolleyes:

RemyBlade

I'm a bit late in entering this thread. Email me the app and I'll host it (aaronxp at MSFN dot org). Your image doesn't work (silly bandwidth limits on angelfire tbh) so send me that and I'll edit your original post to fix the image :)

Remember, give me lots and lots of feedback!

You want feedback, i'll give you feedback.

But first of thanks for sending it.

I've only been fooling around with it for about an hour now and i works fine.

There are only a few cosmetic changes i would like :

1. When typing the Productkey it would be nice if you can type the whole key, not 5 times 5.

2. i've noticed that you inclueded languagegroup.htm, but when i push the button it doesn't show up. I know which one i need so i don't need it but i would be nice.

3. You added some "default" values. I would suggest not installing the windows games (freecell, pinball, solitaire, etc.) as a default.

Thats it for now. :):rolleyes:

RemyBlade

1. Im trying to figure out how to make it so when you finish typing the fifth character on the first box, it will automatically go to the next one.

2. All the link buttons work now :D

3. Im at a fork in my decision road as to what to make the default values. Your suggestion is a good one as alot of people dont like thoes games, however i keep thinking that i should put in the windows default, and let users change it form there on.

Drivers\Catalyst3_6\2KXP_INF;Drivers\asus\sound\ should be removed and add a note: seperate paths with a semi-colon. It might be an idea to tab each section with tab buttons on the top, this way you will be able to write up more information about each function.

*Image at start of thread fixed.*

Drivers\Catalyst3_6\2KXP_INF;Drivers\asus\sound\ should be removed and add a note: seperate paths with a semi-colon. It might be an idea to tab each section with tab buttons on the top, this way you will be able to write up more information about each function.

I've added a little status bar down the bottom, that hovering your mouse over an option will tell you more about it.

Do you think this will suffice? Or do you still recommend tabs?