Rating from 1 - 5  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rating from 1 - 5

• 1=poor
    • 2=below average
    • 3=ok
    • 4=above average
    • 5=excellent

The interface is a huge difference from what it was before. More pleasing to the eyes, and alot easier to navigate. and NO FRAMES! :)

Eventhough im sure its not completed, it seems to lack a little content, and i feel the interface could still be improved. (Thats what you get for opening a poll on an uncompleted website lol :rolleyes:)

Looks like your heading in the right direction though! Keep up the good work mate.

Vote: 3 - Ok

The interface is a huge difference from what it was before. More pleasing to the eyes, and alot easier to navigate. and NO FRAMES! :rolleyes:

Eventhough im sure its not completed, it seems to lack a little content, and i feel the interface could still be improved.  (Thats what you get for opening a poll on an uncompleted website lol :D)

Looks like your heading in the right direction though! Keep up the good work mate.

This is good i need more feed back about the site to improve it so i thought open it now and see what people think.

:)

The interface is a huge difference from what it was before. More pleasing to the eyes, and alot easier to navigate. and NO FRAMES! :rolleyes:

Eventhough im sure its not completed, it seems to lack a little content, and i feel the interface could still be improved.  (Thats what you get for opening a poll on an uncompleted website lol :D)

ok i have put new buttons and new title headers for the link bar and add to the tools section and start work on the mod system file section any better now or stil just ok.

:)

• 2 weeks later...