Directx integration

Alex

Hi all,

was looking for directx (august) separate addon, but can not find it. Maybe someone can tell how to integrate it manually or with nlite into xp sp2 pro. Thanks in advance,

Alex

(May I post other forum topics ?)
Yes!... Just dont a post direct link to download from another foum... You did good by posting the topic link :yes:

Ryan, nuhi and XPero are all Budds

Edited by ricktendo64

I was wondering, can DirectX August be integrated directly into your WinXP source?

Maybe nuhi can make nLite to integrate directx the way it integrates ServicePacks.

I don't like the idea to integrate addons that big when you need only small part of the files included.

it does work for all languages i think! i downlaoded the english and the german version of the directx package and the new files are the same

and what exactly was you looking for?

Edited by Sereby

You see how Service Packs are being integrated?

You don't need a 266MB addon to integrate SP2, don't you?

Now maybe this could be done with directx as well.

That's what I'm looking for ;)

Edited by rado354

I was wondering, can DirectX August be integrated directly into your WinXP source?

Maybe nuhi can make nLite to integrate directx the way it integrates ServicePacks.

I don't like the idea to integrate addons that big when you need only small part of the files included.

no you cant do it ... its gotta be installed due to the fact that MS has made it that way

about the DX itself

ok ... just extract the DX9......exe file

and than just use like Addon maker and use commond like " DXSETUP.exe /silent" to make it install silent

Dear Sereby,

That's what I was looking for and asking Ryan to make. No german speaker so without Your help never would find it.

You are just great,

Thank You for sharering!!!

Is there only german page for Sereby packs?

Alex