New Rig

benheaven1

yea well that sux... u would have been ok if u sold it b4 the conroe.. now no one will prob buy but maybe they will b/c they cant afford alll the lastest stuff

This is true.... oh well.

Beppe, check out this link. The guy's got a E6600 and is OC'in it like crazy and benchin it! I want one... I want one... :realmad:

Edited by ringfinger

my conroe finally shipped out!!

Antec Neo 550W Rev 3

GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard

4 gigs of DDR 800 OCZ Plat

2 Maxtor 250 Gig Raid 0

7800Gtx (waiting for new ATI dx 10 cards)

Thermaltake Eureka case so Roomy!

Asus Silent Square Cpu Cooler

Core 2 Duo E6600

Lite-on Dvd Burner frogot model.

Auzentech Explosion Sound Card... (so tired of creative.. will give up eax anyday for a workin card. and bad drivers)

The main thing I totally would have disagreed on there is the 7800GTX. Also, 4 GBs of RAM? What do you do with your PC? Freakin' in...sane...

oo howw i cant wait! :thumbup although i cant wait just to have my speed back in general.. i been using my back up pc 1 ghz 256mb of memory lol :lol:

Well, your new hardware will certainly give you speed... no doubt about that...

4 gigs i dunno i had the money.. i wanted to b redy for vista maybe lol and host some dm matches with me and my friends lol i guess i m insane hahaha :w00t: wut dont u agree with the 7800gtx? it will get changed soon.. just waitin on the new video cards.. i had it for awhile

my conroe finally shipped out!!

Antec Neo 550W Rev 3

GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard

4 gigs of DDR 800 OCZ Plat

2 Maxtor 250 Gig Raid 0

7800Gtx (waiting for new ATI dx 10 cards)

Thermaltake Eureka case so Roomy!

Asus Silent Square Cpu Cooler

Core 2 Duo E6600

Lite-on Dvd Burner frogot model.

Auzentech Explosion Sound Card... (so tired of creative.. will give up eax anyday for a workin card. and bad drivers)

The main thing I totally would have disagreed on there is the 7800GTX. Also, 4 GBs of RAM? What do you do with your PC? Freakin' in...sane...

ya a gtx is pretty pointless when a gt will play all games on full settings. and 4gig of ram is useless unless you really need it. future proofing doesnt make too much sense either unless games start to use more than 1.5 gigs of ram.

4 gigs i dunno i had the money.. i wanted to b redy for vista maybe lol and host some dm matches with me and my friends lol i guess i m insane hahaha :w00t: wut dont u agree with the 7800gtx? it will get changed soon.. just waitin on the new video cards.. i had it for awhile

Impulsive buyer, lol. I won't touch Vista until nLite can slim it down. That much memory to run an OS is ridiculous. You, insane? Questionable. :P The 7800 GTX has a lot of bad reviews, I was going to get it at one point back when i was getting my new PC (which obviously isn't new now) but then I realized that even though the numbers were high, I'd still be happy with something less and cheaper, and I was and still am. My GeForce 6800GS serves me well.

and host some dm matches with me and my friends

You play Half-Life 2 Deathmatch?

naw.. i just dont see a point in not buying something if u really want it.. thats eat ur heart out type of deal.. i dunno bout vista... either.. we'll see.. buy i have x64 so i kno i will atleast take advantage of the mem.. and as far as the 7800gtx goes.. i was rather impressed.. but not all that impressed.. i m gonna wait out for ATI this time around

Yes DM is a every night ritual! me and my friends