10 security updates coming up

Tomcat76

Well, now I am trying out 60808b as we speak. This time, I am leaving out everything from the FIX folder, so there should not be any extra factor....

:D OK..It worked! It gone into GUI setup mode without any restarting like the last time. I will report back if the setup completes successfully..or not.

Yeap..the fault lies in my FIX folder, I added in modified a couple of files which cause the problem of setup restarting. I do not know which file yet. Nontheless, I am sticking with the test release for now. ;)

You know how the security bulletins say things like MS 06-42 replaces security bulletin MS 05-55.

Thing is, when you check out the hotfixes that have been replaced, most of them are no longer on Tomcat's list!

So why is M$ saying previous security bulletin is replaced when it has already been replaced? Weird.

So why is M$ saying previous security bulletin is replaced when it has already been replaced? Weird.
I noticed that too. In the end, two are replaced for Win2K and WinXP, and one for Win2K3. But the_guy might find some more... :D

The dynamic pages linked from my signature are up to date. I'll do the static ones on this forum either today or tomorrow... but probably tomorrow... :P