buying a new PC

Thauzar

by looking on the specs, the ASUS TOP would have better clock speed and memory than the XFX one, and considering compatibilty, I can only guess that an ASUS mobo with nvidia chipsets works well with a ASUS gfx nvidia card.

The ASUS Top card is only 15$ more that XFX's one.

So unless there is no other suggestions, I think that with your appreciated help, I finally settled to go for the 7900GT TOP from Asus.

and that would be all for my pc... wow.

Thanks for your help and comments everyone, especially ripken, you're really a nice guy who knows quite a lot!

:thumbup

you can go for asus, but most ppl suggest evga and xfx. asus is still good tho. the 7900gt problems were from a few months back, all the manufacturers should have fixed them by now. thx for the compliment :) have fun with ur comp.

FUN??? you kidding I'm gonna have a BLAST!!!

FEAR will now run at top quality

STAR WARS Empire at War will stop quitting back to desktop because of dell's old drivers

ELDER SCROLL OBLIVEON will now run

PREY will now run smoothly and at top quality

it's like day vs night... i think I wont sleep on a couple of nights :lol:

You could swap those 7600GS for 7600GTs, that would give a cool boost because of the GDDR3 RAM speed. As far as I know it will outperform a single 7900GT card. Price will be the same after all ;), 2x 7600GT or a 7900GT that is.