nLite 1.0.1 Final

nuhi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey nuhi ^^

Had a problem last night with my nLite, coss i dont have outlook express n the mail api it needs, the latest windows messenger live doesnt work

WLM_8_1_064.exe (version 8.1.064 beta)

it somehow needs the mapi32.dll and gives an error about mpr.dll

I think u have to test it for urself to really know if that is the problem, if not, i will format sunday evenin n leave the mail api in, and i hope it ll solve the problem...

for now i'll just go back to an earlier non beta version.

also could u clearify wot do to with the mpr.dll file? i do have it, but i guess its part of a program

a lil googlin gave this, but still dont know wot to select in nLite to keep

DLL Name: Multiple Provider Router DLL

mpr.dll is a module containing functions used to handle communication between the Windows operating system and the installed network providers.

This isnt ur fault btw coss stupid microsoft wants the turn Windows Messenger Live into Windows Messenger Live With Build in Outlook Express Feature Crap..

Ur work is great stuff n i format at least once if a new nLite version comes out ;)

Cheers!!

Hi, I'm trying to integrate ryan's "RVMUpdatePack2.1.1.7z" with nLite. As you can see the file has an extention "7z" but the instructions what I've got are telling me to look "cab" file.

Do I have to do anything with the file after I download it?

Thanx for your help.

Hi, I'm trying to integrate ryan's "RVMUpdatePack2.1.1.7z" with nLite. As you can see the file has an extention "7z" but the instructions what I've got are telling me to look "cab" file.

Do I have to do anything with the file after I download it?

Thanx for your help.

the instructions are out of date nlite now supports 7z archives