KB913433 - MS06-020

Bugs Bunny

Vulnerabilities in Macromedia Flash Player from Adobe Could Allow Remote Code Execution (913433)

The HF contains the following files:

KB913433.CAT

KB913433.INF

GENINST.EXE

INSTALL_FP6_WU.EXE

GENUINST.EXE

HFSLIP says could not find file.

Link:

MS06-020

Edited by Bugs Bunny

Tom...

I'm about to do my 1st HFSLIP. Generic question: Once the source file has been fully slipped/patched, do you need to get rid of all of the files that have been slipped if you want to slip a new file? Or, will HFSLIP simply recognize what's been done and slip what hasn't? I guess you could do a backup, execute again, and slip as they come on line, but that may be unnecessary.

I actually wonder if it's still needed if you install Flash 8 (or even Flash 7). The hotfix is dealing with version 6,0,84,0...

Why they're calling it a hotfix for "Macromedia Flash Player from Adobe" is beyond me. I thought this takeover happened recently...

Edited by Tomcat76

I actually wonder if it's still needed if you install Flash 8 (or even Flash 7). The hotfix is dealing with version 6,0,84,0...

I'm using a HFSlipped CD with the latest Flash version included. and Windows Update doesn't show the update with me, so if you include the latest flash you don't need the update.

Edit: Sorry Super-Magician, actually what you said :whistle: I,ve got to learn to read better :angel

Edited by Glowy