I cannot uninstall Netlimiter

Messerschmitt

I have Netlimiter installed for some time now, when one day gave me a "Check Faild"

I have then somehow deleted the program for a reinstall, but I did not deleted it as normaly, from add/remove programs, I just went to my HDD and physicaly removed it (Shift+delete on the folder). Then I remembered the program is set up in add/remove programs.

Now I cannot fully remove the program.

What makes matter worse is that it still applies it's setting to certain programs, limiting my bandwith usage by those programs.

History:

If I try to install again the copy through the setup it tells me that "Previous version of Netlimiter was detected, please uninstall first". But I totaly phisicaly deleted the program.

I have runned registry fixes, but no difference.

Somebody then sended me a archive, and I just put it in the old netlimiter location. If I run it, it gives me the same error I had "Check Faild" then the GUI opens but it's not operational. If I execute the uninstaller from the arhive, it instantely tells me that "In order to complete the uninstall I have to reset the machine" but after the reset, nothing happens. Computer still thinks I have the netlimiter installed as I cannot install the copy using the setup.exe I have as it gives me the same error message "Previous version of Netlimiter detected..."

Please if anyone have any ideas how I can clean this I would be very gratefull.

Emailed their support as well, but did not got any response.

Thank you

Delete the programs folder, and any other files related to it (search for folders by its name on your HD, use Unlocker if necessary. Then open up RegSeeker or JV16 PowerTools (anything that lets you search the registry for something specific) and highlight all netLimiter stuff, delete.

There you go.