Apple - Boot Camp Beta

http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

More and more people are buying and loving Macs. To make this choice simply irresistible, Apple will include technology in the next major release of Mac OS X, Leopard, that lets you install and run the Windows XP operating system on your Mac. Called Boot Camp (for now), you can download a public beta today.

Hey, Bashrat - Think we should make a MAC DriverPack?

hahaha... requirements

A printer for the instructions (You’ll want to print them before installing Windows, really.)

:P

Word to the Wise

Windows running on a Mac is like Windows running on a PC. That means it’ll be subject to the same attacks that plague the Windows world. So be sure to keep it updated with the latest Microsoft Windows security fixes.

Edited by undeadsoldier

*Goes out to buy an iMac.*

FINALLY!!!

Actually, I'll wait until Leopard comes out, then we'll have all the goodies. Maybe even the virtualization software will be out by then... :D

Also, rumors have been floating around the net saying that Leopard will probably be Apple's last (YES, LAST) operating system and let Microsoft win the OS wars, leaving Apple to develop new and better hardware... Only a rumor, but kind of hard to believe... I don't think Steve Jobs would let this happen, even with this new technology letting users dual-boot Mac OS and Windows...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i've just bought a mac book pro 2 month ago no problem so far and i installed boot camp and for the momment im really happy no problem and i can play guildwars LOL hihi !!!

i'm really impress by the work of apple to be able to build a beta so great with just a nug with webcam which make a blue screen of death when you try to use it ( but driver are not ok for the momment LOL )