GH200's School Marks

gamehead200

I was really disappointed with my marks...2/3 of them were in the 80s, 2 of them in the high 70s, and one with 100 (I wonder which mark that was)...

Here they are (from highest to lowest):

Computers: 100% --> A++++++++++ :D :punk:

Geography: 89% --> B+ :rolleyes:

Music: 87% --> B+ :rolleyes:

Math: 86% --> B+ :rolleyes:

Science: 85% --> B+ :spell:

History: 85% --> B+ :spell:

PhysEd: 80% --> B :)

English: 79% --> C :cry: :rolleyes:

French: 78% --> C :cry: :D

--------------------------

Average: 85.4% (High Achievement) :D

Sport Activities: PeeWee Football

Cultural Activities: Linux, Computer Gaming

Absences (Year to Date): 2

Lates (Year to Date): 4

Nice one, i hope my GCSE grades will be looking good too...

Geez...I got a 62% on my English exam...Look what my English teacher wrote:

I am disappointed with Michael's results in English.  He is such a bright student, but his poor results on vocabulary quizzes and comprehension tests suggest a real lack of at home preperation.  Michal needs to put more effort into the details of the course if his grade is going to match his potential next year.  His exam mark of 62% was disappointing.

**** teacher... :)

I was really disappointed with my marks...2/3 of them were in the 80s, 2 of them in the high 70s, and one with 100 (I wonder which mark that was)...

Here they are (from highest to lowest):

Computers: 100% --> A++++++++++ :D :punk:

Geography: 89% --> B+ :rolleyes:

Music: 87% --> B+ :rolleyes:

Math: 86% --> B+ :rolleyes:

Science: 85% --> B+ :spell:

History: 85% --> B+ :spell:

PhysEd: 80% --> B :)

English: 79% --> C :cry: :rolleyes:

French: 78% --> C :cry: :D

Average: 85.4% (High Achievement) :D

Sport Activities: PeeWee Football

Cultural Activities: Linux, Computer Gaming

Absences (Year to Date): 2

Lates (Year to Date): 4

Well done dude, i wish my results were that good across the board when i was at school :D . Congrats!

Computers: 100% --> A++++++++++

Thou shalt receive MSFN's g33k mark of approval. :rolleyes:

Thou shalt receive a ban from the computer for a month... :D Because thou has gotten crappy marks in Science and Math (especially English :) )...

How can you guys say this? From my point of view, these marks suck, especially the ones in the 70s... :cry:

Nice one, i hope my GCSE grades will be looking good too...

Geez...I got a 62% on my English exam...Look what my English teacher wrote:

I am disappointed with Michael's results in English.  He is such a bright student, but his poor results on vocabulary quizzes and comprehension tests suggest a real lack of at home preperation.  Michal needs to put more effort into the details of the course if his grade is going to match his potential next year.  His exam mark of 62% was disappointing.

**** teacher... :)

you think thats bad, my teacher said i lacked confidence! all the stupid weed smokers in my class are the only ones that get encouragement, the smart ones 'dont need it'! well, i kept on trying to show sense and show off by double checking that my answers were right, i do that and the stupid spiky haired bat thinks it because im too afraid to beleive in myself!

I am sooo glad to be outta that school, I got 3 cars and a motorbike run over my tie, tied it to a bike, jumped on it, doused it in oil, threw it in a puddle, i was gonna burn it, but i couldnt find a spare lighter :D

oh, erm, anyway, well done! :rolleyes:

Wow thats messed 50% is a pass @ my skool :) ur skool sounds like a smart a** prep skool from the looks of it :rolleyes: u go 2 a skool down town or sumthin :D and dam i h8 the dam ontario goverment there allways changing the dam curriculim every f***in year its really annoying bcuz then the next year ur like lost :D dam stupid assclowns :rolleyes: .well anyways my marks were in the 60s so u should b happy with ur marks :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D .