beccatigger's new sig. Its hot ;)

MSNwar

lol she sounds violent and going by her MSFN title its true :rolleyes: but theres nothing wrong with that :D

ABEO:: Er, well maybe add them or email them and prey to god there a nice person.. :) other wise nope :D

beccatigger:: ur sig look better if it didn't have soo much noise.. hardly see anything :D

Is there anyway to get an e-mail account off someone? because I still really want abeo@msn.com

You might be able to get an @msn.com account by signing up in MSN Explorer included with Windows XP

soz doggie, that weren't my fault....

what happened was that I made it in Serif +exported it as an animated gif...

when gamehead said it was too fast I went to edit it it wouldnt reopen the file so Abeo offered 2 slow it down, and so he altered it in PSP or sumthing and so it adds a bit of gumph on the top. Anyone know how u can solve this???

LOL, I AM WHIPLASH and not because of the Polo-that pulls up sharp on its own cos it looks sharp :)

I'm crap at being violent, I'm such a wuss. I know how it feels 2 b bullied so I am really nice....most of the time :) Obviously there are some things which really annoy me...

Bex is nice laydeee *prays everyone believes her*

Thanks Rufo :rolleyes:

note the POS, cuz it is. I just learn to put up with it till i can get a new one, hopefully as soon as i get me tax return. It runs winxp an 2k3 reasonably (surprisingly). I dont even attempt to run games cuz they get a fr of 10fps max in UT...pfft, so theres no point