Windows Live Mail

alsiladka

Live Mail look is extremely good, but it take more time to upload, than gmail.

But I am using it as main ID, (gmail ofcourse alternate).

And all the people outthere should know that Gmail will go paid after beta is over.

Pawan

And all the people outthere should know that Gmail will go paid after beta is over.

woha , Where did you find that piece of info man!!!!!!!

I have started loving Live Mail but Gmail is my main id. This sounds quite foolish. With so many free services out there , for what reason would anyone switch over to a paid service?

Live Mail look is extremely good, but it take more time to upload, than gmail.

But I am using it as main ID, (gmail ofcourse alternate).

Pawan

I seriously doubt that will happen. It just aint the Google way of making things.

Where did you find that information?

Well, i suppose it could be one of a few things.

It could be hotmail, where you pay for extra features, or they could charge for it due to so many people liking it, and people may pay for it? doubtful, but possible. Or they could just keep it all free.

No , that just is not google . Microsoft does that , and google has always been on the other side.

They shall not make it a paid service . I remember they coming into this email business saying they shall change the current scenario , and paid services is an old one.

Google wont be doing that. Not even heard of it before. Where did you read it?

Show us some source.

• 2 months later...
Guest mu-tiger

i've had my hotmail account since before i had a computer, that is, several years. I used that e mail address on a bunch of resumes and sent em out, and somehow, without my consent, i've ended up a live mail beta tester.

Now, i run slack 10.2, and everytime i go to the hotmail login site, it redirects me to the live mail junk, and i then get a message saying cookies must be enabled; thing is, cookies are enabled. If it weren't for the fact that i've used that account on my resumes that are already printed, i'd forget about it and be completely windows free; but i have used it on my resumes and would like to be able to access my e mail. Here's a screen shot:

screenie

Thanks for any solution other than "reinstall window$."

*Edit: It does this in all my browsers.

Edited by mu-tiger

• 3 weeks later...

M6 is out!!!!

But i must bring to your point right now , that after trying out Live mail , Gmail and the new Yahoo Mail beta , i must point out that Yahoo Mail is amazingly advanced and superior!! In Speed , in Features and just everything Man!!!

If Live mail n Gmail dont spice up the contest furthur , i am gonna make a switch :)

PS - Yahoo mail has got Tabs!!

• 2 weeks later...