What do you think about this design?

Made this design for a realtor and it's the first time I sold a website/design, I had a customer before, but the company had to close b4 i even got to host it :rolleyes: .. anyway, I've worked on this for the past 3days and have gotten the mysql database to work so the realtor can easily add listings to any of the categories, only it doesn't want to use the email function yet (ehostpros = :) ) but I'll convince the customer to host @ emax so guess that won't be a problem..Just waiting for the text for the home, contact/about me pages and a pic for the top right corner..

http://www.toe-art.com/open-realty

Made this design for a realtor and it's the first time I sold a website/design, I had a customer before, but the company had to close b4 i even got to host it  :rolleyes:

Did'n you get your money then? :)

Made this design for a realtor and it's the first time I sold a website/design, I had a customer before, but the company had to close b4 i even got to host it  :rolleyes:

Did'n you get your money then? :)

Yes, they payed for bit more then half, it was a car dealership, I had everything done besides the cars with pics.. Left me with $250 :D