[BUG]Firefox 1.5

2forza

Hey thanks!...

I didnt had any bookmarks, so I did the opposite what you adviced me :)

So far so good :whistle::thumbup

Edit: Ah know I know what you mea with turning off the bookmarks (right mouse button)

Edited by 2forza

yep, had the same after upgrading to 1.5 :)

only happened with a window not maximized, toolbar was constantly shaking like an ethernal bucle or something :P

solved it with compact menu extension, after playing a bit with buttons and bookmarks :D

Hey thanks!...

I didnt had any bookmarks, so I did the opposite what you adviced me :)

So far so good :whistle::thumbup

Edit: Ah know I know what you mea with turning off the bookmarks (right mouse button)

Put a bookmark in the bookmark toolbar and the issue will stop.

Edit: If your bookmark toolbar is empty, it jitters up and down. Put one bookmark in there and it stops.

Edited by Tarun

And thus begins, the long march of firefox into the arena of bugs & work-arounds & "released-too-early"s....

:lol:

I've actually seen this bug there for a good long while... it seems like it's one of those bugs that nobody's bothered to fix. :P

Ok then, i add "orphaned wont-fix-because-it-affects-ppl-only-rarely bugs" to the list ;)

(incidentally, thats the MS style, which led to today's situation of IE6 being cursed)

Here's quoting myself from another site that I visit, it did turn out to be true...

Umm.... Secunia has come out with an Opera advisory.

Expect the firefox fanboys to start saying "see? i told you so, opera is not THAT secure".

http://secunia.com/advisories/15781/

Opera Suppressed "Download Dialog" File Execution Vulnerability

Description:

Secunia Research has discovered a vulnerability in Opera, which can be exploited by malicious people to trick users into downloading and executing arbitrary programs on a user's system.

Solution:

Update to version 8.02 or later.

Over the next few days, all the forums I frequent will be flooded with illiterate fanboys that haven't understood the portion in red... :P
Edited by prathapml

I'm sorry because this does not have anything to do with the subject, but all of a sudden the text in webpages is italicized.

I dunno how it happened and also not how to solve this (changing the font back to normal) :(

Could someone help me out with this?