IE 7?

philcourth

Why would you need to install the latest IE? If anything I would rather have IE 5.0 installed because I know its a solid program that has been around for a long time, and its not going to crash on me when I view a website. You are only asking for trouble wanting to upgrade a peice of software that new, especailly if its your internet browser. My suggestion to you is: Go with Firefox, once you convert you'll never want to go back.

Why would you need to install the latest IE? If anything I would rather have IE 5.0 installed because I know its a solid program that has been around for a long time, and its not going to crash on me when I view a website. You are only asking for trouble wanting to upgrade a peice of software that new, especailly if its your internet browser. My suggestion to you is: Go with Firefox, once you convert you'll never want to go back.

Why do people always answer questions related to IE with "Get firefox" ? IE 6.0 doesn't just crash on its own when viewing websites. It's like saying that Windows, Linux, or OSX would just crash when running a program. If it does that, then there's a problem with your setup.

To answer the original quesiton, I'd stay away from IE7 right now. It's in Beta status for the time being, but it will be available for Windows XP SP2 when it goes final.

OK COME ON! IE7 IS FINE!!! <_<

IE7 is very easy to get and there is really NOTHING wrong with it, the only problem i had is when i added the shaw toolbar and thats its fault! and if u want to get it, google search IE7 Download, here look i even did it for you, just cuz i'm such a nice guy :thumbupIE7 Download Google Search

Edited by wolf7448

I'm a firefox user for a year now, and I'm very satisfied with it. Recently I began on testing Vista OS which comes with IE7. I must admit that I was suprised with it. Microsoft finally decided to put the tabs in it, but what I especially like is tab selection with window preview. To be honest, when Vista will be officially released, I'll stick with IE7. B)