XPize v4.1 MCE?

Martijn

@Dutchdre - Thanks for the update. :)

@azaghal - Read that line again carefully.

The files ntdll.dll and shlwapi.dll may cause explorer.exe crashes.
Key word - may. I've been running XPize on my computer without any problems whatsoever. No explorer crashes, no strange bugs.

People put it on their computer because it looks a lot better than the default, while not taking up any more resources.

@Ðrзω™ - Love the avatar!!! lmfao...

EDIT - Firefox 1.07 works fine here. Dunno what's up with that... :}

yeah my firefox works ok as well... plus no bugs as i stated in windows or anything else..

and thanx ;) thot it was about time i had sumthing 2 match domokun in my sig lol

Sorry, I had a lot of explorer.exe crashes with it. I didn't realize there were ppl who could use it without problems.

I don't think people would actually use XPize if it continuously caused their computer to crash. :P

As for your problem, have you investigated as to why that is? Could it be one of the two files that are listed there? (simply replace them with the originals to fix)

That's also strange, a bit off-topic btw, but when I want to try 1.5 (any version) it just doesn't want to start :o

XPize only changes the icons, how could that make Windows Explorer crash?? I installed every version and never had problems.

I don't know either :}

Edited by Martijn

Hey,

The only problem I have is the Custum Icons can't be rebuilt :( I went to windows media player and made it the default player for all filetypes and got the old icon back, could you make it so when we run XPreload it checks the custum icons too ? I love the new wmp icons looks MUCH nicer.

-Romey

I installed XPize v4.1 MCE this moring. I already love the new look of my windows. :thumbup

But there one slight problem. I can't enter the XPize Settings. I get this error:

post-79773-1132058721_thumb.jpg

Then I clicked cancel to debug but that doesn't work. I get this error :no:

post-79773-1132058733_thumb.jpg

A manually debug doesn't work, too.

I already deinstalled and reinstalled XPize without any result.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong and how I can solve this problem?

I use WinXP SP2 Dutch