Can you add a Wales flag to the country flags please ?

bledd

It's heartening to see myself correct with those sites at least, however an overwhelming majority of the population of each of the nations which make up the UK, would strongly disagree.

TC, I know it's not my position to speak on behalf of the forum, however, living as I do within one of those nations, I feel that there can be a fine line between patriotism and nationalism. I would just prefer to see people united in a multi-racial and multi-cultural society not segregating themselves due to their differences.

It's heartening to see myself correct with those sites at least, however an overwhelming majority of the population of each of the nations which make up the UK, would strongly disagree.

TC, I know it's not my position to speak on behalf of the forum, however, living as I do within one of those nations, I feel that there can be a fine line between patriotism and nationalism. I would just prefer to see people united in a multi-racial and multi-cultural society not segregating themselves due to their differences.

i've got nothing against anyone else from the uk, but our flag is 10x cooler :)

- if scotland isn't a (semi-) independant country, than we probably have a problem here - as Austrailia - also falls under rule of the brittisch monarch...

quite tempting to say that walles and scotland arn't countries. but i would never dare say london is the capital of scottland - if i were some were in Edinburgh

- if scotland isn't a (semi-) independant country, than we probably have a problem here - as Austrailia - also falls under rule of the brittisch monarch...
A country is not defined by whether or not it is home to a monarch. The 'Commonwealth of Australia' is similarly a country made up of many islands, each of which may also have flags, but none of which are countries.
quite tempting to say that walles and scotland arn't countries. but i would never dare say london is the capital of scottland - if i were some were in Edinburgh
A 'capital city' is strictly speaking a political term. It is the home of the majority of the Parliament and has nothing to do with whether or not it is part of a country. Scotlands Parliament is in Edinburgh, and as such Scotlands 'capital' is Edinburgh; likewise Englands 'capital' is London for the same reason. Because your statement regarding London as the 'capital' of Scotland is wholly incorrect, you may find yourself on the wrong side of trouble regardless of your location when you 'bleat it out'.

If we start doing that then the end will never be found.... in other words I wont do it. Maybe if I have loads of time, but adding one flag will result in a lot of requests and flags ofcourse.

[ - closed - ]