Age of Empires 3 is rocking, now where's the cheats?

prathapml

Hey ya all,

As you might have known, Age of Empires III has come out. Been playing it since October 10th...

Its cool, wonderful in so many ways. It ROCKS, and moreover i already was a fan of well-made real-time strategy games like AOE3.

Now, the problem is that i got it too soon. :P

Google searches turn up nothing. Does anyone know any cheats for aoe3 ?

Please post links or the cheats, in here.

Also, do post your thoughts about the game, and how it was, whether u liked it, etc...

Hi prathapml! Here are they!!!! HAVE A FUN :thumbup:thumbup

Age of empires-3 Cheat Codes

Cheat codes

Hit the ENTER key and key in the code

X marks the spot No fog of war

Medium Rare Please Gives 10,000 food

Give me liberty or give me coin Gives 10,000 coin

Nova & Orion Gives 10,000 XP

A recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese Fattens all animals on map

Speed always wins Turns on 100x gather/build rates

Sooo Good Turn on “Musketeer’ed!” when you get killed by Musketeers

Ya gotta make do with what ya got Spawns the Mediocre Bombard at your Home City gather point

Gives 10,000 wood

tuck tuck tuck Gives you a big red monster truck that can run over anything.

this is too hard Win in singleplayer

Code Effect

This is too hard Type in a Campaign mission to automatically win.

a recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese Instantly fattens all animals on the map to their maximum fattiness.

give me liberty or give me coin Gives you 10,000 coin.

medium rare please Gives you 10,000 food.

<censored> Gives you 10,000 wood.

nova & orion Gives you 10,000 experience.

tuck tuck tuck Spawns the Tommynator, a monster truck that kills anything it hits, including structures and walls.

ya gotta make do with what ya got Spawns the Mediocre Bombard, a sheep-firing cannon that does severe damage with each fire.

x marks the spot Reveals the map terrain.

sooo good Pops up billboard text whenever a unit gets killed, indicated its killer.

speed always wins Turns on 100% gather and build rates. This applies to the enemy as well, so be ready for an infinite flow of enemy troops coming your way.

I just signed up, hope this helps you, I havent tried them out yet. So if they dont work, dont complain to me, I got them here....http://www.1up.com/do/gameCheats?cId=3137601&did=1 I love this game, it really rocks.

No offense intended, but I've never seen someone so desperate for cheat codes before. lol

Thats for the reason that ringfinger has said. :P

Bah... want a real challenge? Try beating CivII on Deity on a large map. :P

I did that when I was 14. ;)

Darn, AoE3 always seems to not quit properly. Need to end-task it everytime, else see task manager lose count of 300 MB of memory :(.... Anyways, here i am, back with a few fun strategies for you all! ;)

The next 2 are for skirmishes against the game AI (not campaign), and applies to ALL versions of the game:

1. Behaving barbaric is satisfying, for the barbarian, and frustrating to the person you are playing against. This is the "rush" strategy - assemble a sizeable military right in the beginning, and attack your enemy. But it could also be suicidal as you lose valuable resource-gathering time.

2. Another way to irritate your opponent - at the time you go to attack, try as much as possible, to focus on the villagers & houses & town-center - destroy/kill only these units. Easy way to subdue an enemy without losing out too many units, right? ;) The result is that your enemy may attack you, but he is already badly crippled. Why?

Because no villagers/settlers remain, to BUILD new buildings. And lack of houses will diminish his population limit to almost zero. So now he will have to carefully think twice before attacking you, as whatever military units & buildings he currently has, is all thats left.

In other words, he will just quietly keep away from you, while YOU improve your town, or while you are engaged with fighting another player.

This THIRD strategy is fantastic fun!

3. In AoE3, start a skirmish (deathmatch) against computer AI. Have yourself alone on team1, and 3 other AI players on team2. Set the skill level to max (expert). Now, as soon as game begins, concentrate on building walls around your town-center, with a bit of space left for buildings. Also leave a gap in the wall, because that way enemy soldiers try to get through that - otherwise they try to break the wall all over. Thats it, now press enter & type "tuck tuck tuck" to get a killer car. Position it at the wall-opening. Now you're ready for the FLOOD. Enter the cheat-code "speed always wins", and enjoy.....

What happens? Nothing, just a few thousands of enemy soldiers & cavalry & cannons try to take over your territory (the "speed" thingie allows all players to produce any number of units instantly, without the normal waiting/building time). ;)

You keep making more cars & try to fight them off - the fight is on a MASSIVE epic scale!

I just got the game and I have to tell you... forget the ground troops. Band together an Army of cannons... make some popcorn... then sit back and watch the show. I call it, "Bowling for Popcorn". Every time a soldier flies through the air, I get to eat. :thumbup

I'm a very simple man and the mere sight of those poor footsoldiers and calvary units getting bowled over by cannonballs just makes my day.