BSPlayer & ffdshow Problem!

Wesmosis

i don't kow why I'm having an error when ever I enable the ffdshow for avi files, and playing them in BSplayer :

Warning
Unknown File Format (YV12)

and other times this message (this when I put XVID as Decoder)

Warning
Unknown File Format (XVID)

also when I change the Decoder in ffdsho to Xvid, the same warning appears

while if I DISABLE the ffdshow they works perfectly

but I need the ffdshow for many

by the way, ffdshow works perfectly with any other players like MPC

btw I'm using always the latest ffshow versions

and BSPlayer Version 1.36.825

Edited by Wesmosis

i never have problems with BSplay, i love it, its fast loading, has nice features, and is th only movie player i know that you can make your own custom aspect raios in - great for making really letter boxed films a little bigger without turning peoples heads into peanut shapes.

just sucks that it doesent play DVD's too. and i love the intuative hit keys.

on the rare occasions i have had a file format, or funny driver that wont play in any other player, hell even corrupted files, i always try to play them in VLC Media player, it plays just about anything! very solid client, not quite to my liking as BSplayer but id says its best for its player strengths, but lacks in the hot keys department and i dont like the movie window being tied into the player window.. prefer them seperate so i can "always ontop" the movie window but hide the controls.

Try play your movies in VLC player and see if it plays fine in there - bet it does :)

@Eidenk

I'm always using the latest, btw I reinstall windows xpsp2 and everythin' is fine now,

@jeremy

MPC is great, BS also is great, I'm using both

@Ftherjack

great for making really letter boxed films a little bigger without turning peoples heads into peanut shapes.

LOL

and hell yeah for the keyboard shortcuts, BS takes less system resources than MPC, plus can load Subtitles without any other 3rd party like ffdshow with MPC