Who's Your Daddy....

misskellibad1

A eighteen-year-old girl goes to see her mom and tells her that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says,

"Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a brand new Ferrari stops at their house, a mature and distinguished man, with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can t marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge.

If a girl is born I will bequeath her 3 stores, 2 townhouses, a beach Villa and a $1,000, 000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories, and a $1,000,000 bank account.

If it is twins, a factory and $500,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage.....

At this point, the father, who had remained silent all the time, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him:

"You'll do her again!"

rofl lol funny misskelli :)

Dumonde Trancer

Harriet Addict

quote:

Originally posted by theonewhoknows

maybe some of this might help.....or perhaps not

who am i to say?

i think the owner off that bath should be immediatly reported to the RSPCA for illegal keeping beached whales

Attachment Removed, please read the forum Rules of Conduct.

- Admin