Dell computer case

Nerwin

maybe you could find one one ebay if you look....

dell might also sell them in like their repair shop or sumthing...

and btw he cant get a normal one cause all the parts in dells are proprietary and will only fit in the case they were designed to fit in... DELLS!

maybe you could find one one ebay if you look....

dell might also sell them in like their repair shop or sumthing...

and btw he cant get a normal one cause all the parts in dells are proprietary and will only fit in the case they were designed to fit in... DELLS!

Thanks spazmire11 thats what i was trying to tell them yeah chat with dell and they gave me there phone number to there spare parts store

The only thing you will have problems with will be the motherboard, see the screw holes on it have to matches the holes on the inside of the case to screw it down, but the thing is, if you can align even one or 2 holes up and screw them down, then put a PCI card or two in and screw those in, that will hold the mobo there. I had my Dell Dimenion 8300 mobo in my Antec Midtower.

I will never buy or recommend to anyone a case without the ability to have a front fan installed. Poor airflow just leads to more and more problems. The dust collection inside my Dell case lead to clogging on the tiny fan on my ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, which caused it to overheat, which caused my PC problems. So even the things you don't normally think about lead to problems that you will be thinking plenty about!