Great Futuristic button set

very nice!

i think you mighta missed a bit with the media play cause it sorta looks like the scroll thing is in negative completeion

other than that very nice!

maybe you could post it???

ok spazmire here is the theme including the buttons

thumb_rar.jpg

but dont forget to open up the "language.js" file and remove the text for the buttons.

@j h3000: Don't know what to say other than that you have produced the best darned theme I have seen to date. The way you integrated the media player into the theme is truly magnificent. I haven't downloaded your work to check it out (yet), but it looks like you have a fantabulous rollover effect on the mouseover, really sweet. Slide-out on an orange bar? What a great idea.

OK, enough with the compliments, now for the constructive criticism. And this is VERY minor nit-picking indeed:

1. The text "choose your Programs and Begin Install" looks crowded up there in the left margin? Maybe a slightly smaller font, and capitalize the word "choose" since it starts the phrase. Or just skip it--leave it blank--given that WPI is so darned simple to use. I mean, if someone cannot figure out that they need to make some selections and click "Begin Install," then they shouldn't have the disc in the first place. :P

2. The "Select Defaults" button is a little crowded as well, no margin at all to the left or right of the two words. I know, I know, this means either remaking the buttons (wider) or reducing the font (slightly). Any way you slice it, it is a time-consuming chore. But you are shooting for perfection, right?

3. I don't know about the use of the yellowish color for the category titles. It works well, but maybe an alternative color would work better. But I can't think of one myself!

4. Lastly, all of your application entries should have consistent capitalization and use the software developer's title convention, IMHO. For example, you have "Adobe Acrobat Reader" (fine) but "download express" (both words should be capitalized) and "Quicktime alternative" (again, both should be capitalized, and I think Quicktime is actually QuickTime with a capital "T" in there). Here is how I think a few should be written out:

Total Copy

WinRAR 3.50 Crystal

ACDsee 7.06 Power Pack

Sun Java w/SP2

Avast Anti-virus Pro 4.6

Symantec AV 10.0

Download Express

Free Download Manager

Yahoo Messenger 6.0

PowerDVD v.6 Deluxe Edition

QuickTime Alternative

Real Player 10.5

I usually visit the software developer's Web site to see how they spell it, then use their convention. So some of the above may be wrong.

And before anyone slams me, please be aware that I wrote all of this up from a genuine desire to help tweak this to what I would regard as perfection. And I am entitled to an opinion, right? Again, I have to say, this is one kickin' theme. Hats off to you!

blinkdt ... man what can i say but thanks alot for guiding me and sure i seek perfection thats why i keep asking if there is any thing left to be done or maybe to do some modifications

thanks again and i'll try to do every thing you said

allright blinkdt any thing else ?

ultimate0pb.th.jpg

@spazmire11

"i think you mighta missed a bit with the media play cause it sorta looks like the scroll thing is in negative completeion

other than that very nice!"

i cant do any thing about this coz what you see here is from the media player it self and the theme have nothing to do with it

but thanks anyway

I guess I like the yellowish better, easier to read. As for hyperlinking in WPI, check THIS, buried way back on page 19 of this forum.

Nice work and very fast turn around on that, j h3000.

allright blinkdt any thing else ?

I could sure go for a tuna fish sandwich and hot cup of coffee right about now. :P