So Anyone Enjoy State Of Emergency?

XPerties

Getting wallopped good here in Massachusetts.I'm 1236ft. above sea level on the side of a mountain.Almost 6ft of snow this season so far.This ones a nasty one though and it ain't gonna stop till tommorrow. :)

Excuse me while I dust my satellite dish off for the 10th time!

Getting wallopped good here in Massachusetts.I'm 1236ft. above sea level on the side of a mountain.Almost 6ft of snow this season so far.This ones a nasty one though and it ain't gonna stop till tommorrow. :)

Excuse me while I dust my satellite dish off for the 10th time!

you live up there? I go up there every week, as a matter of fact i have to run there on wed and fri this week.

Zipp, where do you live? And XPerties, where do you go? I live in Southeastern MA, not too far from Rhode Island! Small world :)

Can you believe this snow?! As least my cable is still working :rolleyes:

Zipp, where do you live? And XPerties, where do you go? I live in Southeastern MA, not too far from Rhode Island! Small world  :)

Can you believe this snow?! As least my cable is still working :rolleyes:

I'm in Western Mass.The hill towns is what they call the area.Where do you deliver to Experties?C+S?

Hey dlt I visit some of my family in Providence,you guys finally got some snow huh?

Hey gamehead,you want the snow your welcome to come and take all you can carry out. :D

LOL...the never ending battle. Did you see guys see "My big fat Greek wedding"? There's a line in it where the mother tells her daughter "The man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck. And the neck can turn the head any way she wants."

My boyfriend thought that line was funnier than I did.