================================

问题解决了!原因如下:在使用nlite的时候,启用了“系统文件保护”。

呵呵。不启用这个选项就行了。

在此感谢所有帮助过我的朋友。

Edited by Kevin.X

我精简win2000时出问题了:安装完精简的系统之后,一切正常。

但我要是加载IE6 with SP1中文版后,出现了两个问题:控制面板打不开了、IE中,鼠标右键失效了,没有反映。

请懂中文的兄弟回个帖子,或发邮件至xzhm@vip.sina.com 。谢谢。

ummm. can you please translate that. I have no idea what you are saying. Thnx! :blushing:

--edit-- This is not a chineese/korean/japaneese forum site. This is an english forum! English only! :realmad:

Edited by mitchellovision

Translation (By Babelfish):

I have a W2K question: After I install W2K, all is normal. But after I update IE6 with SP1 Chinese edition, I get two problems: the control panel won't open, and in IE, the right mouse button doesn't work (the context menu doesn't pop up). Please help a Chinese brother out with a reply, or send an e-mail to xzhm@vip.sina.com. Thanks.
Edited by slippykillsticks

Translation (By Babelfish):
I simplify when win2000 question: After installs system which simplifies, all is normal. But after I if increase IE6 with the SP1 Chinese edition, had two problems: The control panel could not have opened, in IE, the mouse right key expired, had not reflected. Please understand Chinese brothers return to a card, or sends the mail to xzhm@vip.sina.com. Thanks.

thnx! :D

简体中文版:

嘿Kevin.X, 我也许能帮助您。似乎对我那里是一个小故障与简体中文Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 。这一些建议为帮助您。您能更新您的老鼠司机。或您能删除Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 和再安装它如果您会想要。但那些是我的建议对您。希望您能正确地了解这。 mitchellovision

(hopefully that will get through to him OK. :) )

Edited by mitchellovision

噢... 我几乎忘记了一件事, Kevin.X 。您升级了到最新的服务叠板吗? 那也许帮助如果您升级到视窗2000 服务叠板4 。希望您喜欢这里在MSFN 论坛。人民这里是真正地好的。并且其外, 我将翻译规则为您如果您会想要我。

嘿, Kevin.X, 我认为, 我会给您我的电子邮件: Mighty_Mitch_2003@hotmail.com, 以防万一。但因为我是加拿大, 您也许必须翻译什么您说成英语。这更多信息从您的题目: 您能大概反应他由翻译您的反应成简体中文使用Google 译者或http://babelfish.altavista.com/ 那是什么slippykillsticks 认为。但因为我是加拿大, 您可以请翻译成英语吗? 那是所有我要求。谢谢, 凯文和有一个了不起的夏天。 mitchellovision 噢, 在我忘记之前。我必须介绍您给不工作在MSFN 的某些人民, 但维护它在某一方面。第一人, 我想要介绍您太是Bashrat 鬼祟。一个了不起的人的确! 他维护司机叠板为生活在MSFN 论坛。我认为您非常将喜欢他。我想要遇见的第二个和最后人是gurgelmeyer 。他维护视窗2000 服务叠板(但不是为生活) 。他做它在他的业余时间。现在... 如果您想要与这人民谈话... 您或者将必须翻译它你自己, 或我最愉快翻译它为你... 无论如何, 几乎是什么我必须说有一阵子。并且保持联系在您的螺纹里。我经常将在那里为翻译。并且... slippykillsticks 大概愉快翻译为您。您做谈, 我们做翻译。... 高兴您再加入了MSFN 论坛如我说前面, 我们是所有好人民垂悬谈话与, 并且我是肯定的您将是一个了不起的人垂悬与在将来。谢谢读这, 和有一了不起的天。

(if you smod's and admins were wondering what the heck I was discussing about, I was telling him my e-mail, and what sites to got o for translating, and told some really nice stuff about gurgelmeyer, with his service pack, and how he might be interested in talking with him, I also told him about bashrat the sneaky, on how he was a driver pack maintainer, and how he might be interested in it. IN otherwards, I was exactly giving him a warm, nice, Chinese Introduction to MSFN, and telling him what it's all about, and how nice we are and everything, and how he just might fit in here, and become really popular here. I think he'd enjoy that, wouldn't u smod's and admin's think so? I think so. Oh that's right, I almost forgot...I asked him if he would like me to translate for him, and maybe along with a few others that are around him. I think you s'mods and admin's are probably proud of me, right? If not...just give me a shout...(I mean like army hup-two like style), and then everyone will be happy again.) Anyway...this is pretty much what I told him, that MSFN is a nice neighbourhood and how nice the staff and us members are. It's quite interesting actually. But anyway...I won't take up this much space ever again. And trust me...when I say stuff like that...I'm deadly serious. :D LOL, see ya around. :thumbup