Audio Player Beta Testing Needed

I need a few people to test out the Audio Player. I have just a few bugs to fix and then I will need it to be tested on a few systems.

1) A install without Meda Player in the install (One where it was removed)

2) Win 95

3) Win 98

4) Win ME

5) Win 2000

6) Win 2003

7) Win Xp

I would prefer it if about 4 or so people would be willing to test it on the above situations. If you are interested please reply in post. List what type of systems you are going to be testing on. And what type of stiuations you are willing to test it under. And if you are testing it on a real machine or just VMware or Virtual PC.

Thank You!

I will check back in a day or so to see who I will pick. I will send you a private message if picked. It will contain a like to the WPI file.

Ok one person is willing to help beta test. I sure am glade you all want this! Many seemed interested. Only one willing to help.

I don't know it you people understand what I am trying to do. I am trying to make it so that it will work under any system. But if this dose not mater fine. I am not going to release a Audio Player that know one wants. So of you would like it but if it is not running without errors and on every system you try "YOU WILL BE MAD".

If you can tell me why I and the others working on options for WPI should continue to work on our projects I might think about releaseing it. Not sure how others feel.

All I need was a few people to test this for me. I works perfect on my end, but I need others to test it on their system.

Well thanks for letting me say my few works and letting me vent.

Chat at you later

I have a Windows 2000 machine ready and waiting.

Edit: worked flawlessly on my Win2K machine, almulder, very nice. I take back what I said in an earlier post, I believe I WILL be using the player.

Edited by blinkdt