A Girl Explains Girls

Crispy

Found this very interesting article ... Perfect for this 99.999% male community  :D ... Go on! read it ...  :rolleyes:

Read the article

Interesting article, Crispy. From the looks of that article I guess I'm not typical guy. ****. Should I be upset? :D All of that was common sense to me and *gasp* I actually talk to my girlfriend about things. :D

It's just unfortunate that many [not all] men AND women are guilty of just not using their **** heads. They make the rest of us look bad! :)

Found this very interesting article ... Perfect for this 99.999% male community  :rolleyes: ... Go on! read it ...  :rolleyes:

Read the article

Interesting article, Crispy. From the looks of that article I guess I'm not typical guy. ****. Should I be upset? :D All of that was common sense to me and *gasp* I actually talk to my girlfriend about things. :D

It's just unfortunate that many [not all] men AND women are guilty of just not using their **** heads. They make the rest of us look bad! :)

I 100% agree with that. Couldnt say it better! :D

OK, this article is just BRAIN washing 101. This is learned by females in early childhood in there secret "How to control a Man and destroy him in the process" hand book. This does not work and will not work if the man 1) does not have looks, 2) is not well endowed, 3) has no money or the potential to have money ( this will work if the man has a combination of any of the three ). The only way a ugly man can get a female into bed that HE desires is with money or to be well endowed, this is a fact as any ugly man will tell you. I am a ugly man (sad but true) and this just plain fact.

This article should start out by saying "on a scale from 1 to 10 if you are a 5 or higher read on". Talking to a female if you are lower on the scale than a 5 is a wast of time because all she will do is run into someone else arms when you are done talking...... :)

Do not get me wrong I am happy for all you men out there that meet the unfair standards set by females, but for the rest of us this just does not apply. IMHO..

:rolleyes:

You know that stuff works both ways,men like to be touched in their own special places too.Lady's just have to experiment a little as do us men.I totally agree with her statement about girls(women) like to talk alot,I know mine does.She even say's"I talk too much don't I"in which I reply "Yes you do",in a loving way of course.Sex starts in your head just don't let it go to your hand,just think of her. w00t

OK, this article is just BRAIN washing 101. This is learned by females in early childhood in there secret "How to control a Man and destroy him in the process" hand book. This does not work and will not work if the man 1) does not have looks, 2) is not well endowed, 3) has no money or the potential to have money ( this will work if the man has a combination of any of the three ). The only way a ugly man can get a female into bed that HE desires is with money or to be well endowed, this is a fact as any ugly man will tell you. I am a ugly man (sad but true) and this just plain fact.

This article should start out by saying "on a scale from 1 to 10 if you are a 5 or higher read on". Talking to a female if you are lower on the scale than a 5 is a wast of time because all she will do is run into someone else arms when you are done talking...... :)

Do not get me wrong I am happy for all you men out there that meet the unfair standards set by females, but for the rest of us this just does not apply. IMHO..

:rolleyes:

Hi everyone...my first post here and I'm jumping in on what seems to be a "hot topic", lol!

I guess I just really wanted to reply to this quote; I'm sorry you feel this way...but it's hard to generalize anything about men or women...I personally love smart, witty men, he can have all those things you mentioned, but if he's not smart it's like talking to sack of potatoes.

I personally love smart, witty men, he can have all those things you mentioned, but if he's not smart it's like talking to sack of potatoes.

So what you're saying is that you can't stand stupid men ... fair enough :D ... I think that one works the other way around too ... Stupid women are also less atractive! So, we have to conlcude that being stupid and ugly at the same time is a very bad cocktail :)

BTW: Welcome to the board dlt :rolleyes:

but if he's not smart it's like talking to sack of potatoes.

hahahah, well that also goes for women as well. I tell you I have dated allot of women and until I meet "Jerseygirl" I got bored with women and there lame discussions. I can sit there and have several hours of conversation with her.

So very true.

BTW I like to personal welcome dlt from Pro-networks.

Ah, but do most men not have unfair standards that women should meet? We all know that some [not all] men do just as some [not all] women do. :)

When in a relationship you have to try to view things from your partner's perspective - even if you do NOT agree with it - and be sensitive to what they need or feel. Some might call this conforming but it's really not. You treat your significant other the right way and you'll be rewarded many times over. You do this because you care, not because you want the reward, mind you. This is really the golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated. :rolleyes:

hahahah, well that also goes for woman as well. I tell you I have dated allot of woman and until I meet "Jerseygirl" I got bored with woman and there lame discussions. I can sit there and have several hours of conversation with her.

This pretty much describes me. If I can't sit and talk to a woman and have a real converstation then there is no way I will be interested in them. I get bored with stupid people. Sorry to say it, but it's true.

I should note my girlfriend is NOT stupid. Ahem, I don't feel like being strangled in my sleep. :)

Thanks for welcome! :)

After it's all said and done, if you can't have an intelligent conversation with the other person it doesn't leave much else to sustain a long term term relationship.