Mbm 5

speedz

I just installed Mbm 5. My temps appear as 0 degrees and fan speed at 0 rpm. I didn't expect it to work right away, but i don't know which settings to mess with. Could it be that my mobo desn't have heat sensors?

Mbm will keep you busy for hours and hours setting it up! Enjoy, but in the end you'll just put a couple extra case fans in and say to hell with Mbm. Seriously, most newer motherboards have "smart" capabilities and high heat shutdown switch.

I get strange results. Sensor 1=39 degrees | sensor 2=59 | 3=-32

-32? wtf? Also. I installed coolomon. It worked fine. Then right after reboot it displays errors and exits.

I'd take screenies butI can't upload them anywhere.

the people who complain about MBM and colomon just dont read all the info or spend time on there forums. I set it up everytime on every computer Ive ever own. Soe motherboard require certain settings and others require a add on software. Most if not 99.9% of all MB are supported through MBM....check there forums out

MBM Forums

there very helpful and deal with this all the time. Also read up on colomon, if your using MBM with colomon you need a certain version of MBm not the new version. That will not work.