Lan Games

gamehead200

Yea, ain't that somethin'? We had these computers that used to be part of the Linux club, but nobody was joining, so I decided to ask my teacher if I could change it to a gaming club! He said yes, so now I have to come up with a list of games for Monday... :)

School buys them from their budget! I told them that I could download the games, but they said that they had to buy a LEGAL copy :) !

The computers are about 550MHz with 128MB RAM...I think they're powerful enough to play games on :rolleyes:!

This is my school: http://www.lcc.ca

We have an Admin at our school and I had to go through this whole process of installing XP, talking to the activity person to change the name of the activity from Linux to Gaming Club, etc. That took about a week or less...

BTW, the computers were donated w00t !

bare in mind the next release of CS will be 1.6 but is currently in its beta stages and has been released as 'Steam' installtion pack. I havnt got it myself as yet, but i think im going to wait for the final release.

You can also have a shield on 1.6 if u r a CT and the Glock has also improved :) thats as much as i know at the moment.

So its maybe better to wait for the 1.6 release of CS or just get 1.5 for now :rolleyes: