MSFN Unattended XP Site

• 2 weeks later...

last update :

6th September 2004: A new dedicated Office 2003 Slipstreaming section has been created for all 5 CDs. Windows Media Player 10 and .NET Framework 1.1 & SP1 Silent install guides added/updated.

========================================

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

Sorry, the page you're trying to reach has not yet been completed. I apologize for the confusion, but rest assured it will be fixed as soon as possible.

=========================================

been more than an year since that site was updated. 4 5 pages still display this message.

just want to know wether any work shall be done on that site or it has been left as it is.

I'm working on adding in the old site, into the new site. I have to go through page by page and add them in. I've completed the Beginner and Reference sections. I then have to go through and make sure any links to other pages that haven't been created yet get fixed, and any file download links are also fixed. Then I go through this thread, and fix any errors in the guide that have been brought to attention

It's a pretty massive job.

Edited by Alanoll

I've got just one request about layout of page. Could you move upper google boxes to the top? I'm an Opera user, and that nice browser has some problems with z-order. When I open site navigation menus, they are covered by ads. Hope that it wouldn't be problematic to correct it... TIA.

I've got just one request about layout of page. Could you move upper google boxes to the top? I'm an Opera user, and that nice browser has some problems with z-order. When I open site navigation menus, they are covered by ads. Hope that it wouldn't be problematic to correct it... TIA.

I really don't want to hear another thing about Opera users. If what i've changed fixes it, then great, if not....then you will have to wait for Opera to properly implement the zindexing. THIS IS AN OPERA ISSUE THAT THEY"VE ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED!

Huh... I know, that that a problem lies on a browser's side. I just suggested a way to avoid it and to please Opera's users. Thanks anyway for your attention.

I'm hoping i have it fixed, however i don't have any new Google code to check. I'm waiting for that from xper as we speak

As a matter of fact, you didn't. But nevermind that, I will use FF for UA site... Or just take information from explode.pl... I just hope, that Opera 9 will handle deep properly. Oh, and btw. thanks for a great source of information 'bout UA! ;)

As a matter of fact, you didn't. But nevermind that, I will use FF for UA site... Or just take information from explode.pl... I just hope, that Opera 9 will handle deep properly. Oh, and btw. thanks for a great source of information 'bout UA! ;)

ahem...you misinterpretted me. I was not talking about the current site. I'm talking about what i've been working on. You'll see shortly.