Problem: Line 14 in winnt.sif is invalid

How can i fix this guys?? I read somewhere that there is a limitation in OemPnpDrivers which is about 4000 characters . Isnt there any other way to resolve this issue? Thnx in advance and sorry if the answer has already been posted but im kinda new in MSFN.

Here is the first lines of my winnt.sif file.

;SetupMgrTag

[Data]

AutoPartition=0

UnattendedInstall="Yes"

AutomaticUpdates=yes

[unattended]

UnattendMode=FullUnattended

OemSkipEula=Yes

UnattendSwitch=yes

TargetPath=\WINDOWS

WaitForReboot=No

Hibernation=No

OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\M;Drivers\M\A;Drivers\M\A\6280;Drivers\M\A\6290;Drivers\M\A\67160;Drivers\M\A\671x;Drivers\M\A\6880;Drivers\M\A\6890;Drivers\M\A\68x5;Drivers\M\AD;Drivers\M\AD\aA;Drivers\M\AD\aar1210;Drivers\M\AD\i2o;Drivers\M\AD\u160;Drivers\M\AD\u320;Drivers\M\AD\u320r;Drivers\M\AL;Drivers\M\AM;Drivers\M\H;Drivers\M\H\hpt366;Drivers\M\H\hpt371;Drivers\M\H\hpt374;Drivers\M\H\hpt3xx;Drivers\M\H\rr182x;DriversDrivers\M\I\u320r;Drivers\M\IT;Drivers\M\L;Drivers\M\L\megaide;Drivers\M\L\mraid35x;Drivers\M\L\mylex;Drivers\M\L\symmpi;Drivers\M\N;Drivers\M\P;Drivers\M\P\fasttrak;Drivers\M\P\fasttx2k;Drivers\M\P\sx4000;Drivers\M\P\sx6000;Drivers\M\P\ulsata;Drivers\M\P\ultra;Drivers\M\Q;Drivers\M\Q\12160;Drivers\M\S;Drivers\M\S\3112;Drivers\M\S\3112r;Drivers\M\S\3114;Drivers\M\S\3114r;Drivers\M\S\3124;Drivers\M\S\3124r;Drivers\M\S\649r;Drivers\M\S\680;Drivers\M\S\680r;Drivers\M\SI;Drivers\M\SI\eide;Drivers\M\SI\raid;Drivers\M\SI\raid2;Drivers\M\V;Drivers\M\V\eide;Drivers\M\V\raid;Drivers\L\3C\1;Drivers\L\3C\2;Drivers\L\3C\3;Drivers\L\BR\1;Drivers\L\BR\2;Drivers\L\BU\1;Drivers\L\BU\2;Drivers\L\BU\3;Drivers\L\D\1;Drivers\L\D\2;Drivers\L\D\3;Drivers\L\D\4;Drivers\L\D\5;Drivers\L\D\5;Drivers\L\D\6;Drivers\L\D\7;Drivers\L\I;Drivers\L\L\1;Drivers\L\L\2;Drivers\L\L\3;Drivers\L\L\4;Drivers\L\LI\1;Drivers\L\LI\2;Drivers\L\LI\3;Drivers\L\LI\4;Drivers\L\LI\5;Drivers\L\LI\6;Drivers\L\LI\7;Drivers\L\M;Drivers\L\N\1;Drivers\L\N\1;Drivers\L\N\2;Drivers\L\N\3;Drivers\L\N\4;Drivers\L\N\5;Drivers\L\N\6;Drivers\L\N\7;Drivers\L\NV;Drivers\L\O\1;Drivers\L\O\2;Drivers\L\O\3;Drivers\L\O\4;Drivers\L\O\5;Drivers\L\O\6;Drivers\L\O\7;Drivers\L\O\8;Drivers\L\R\1;Drivers\L\R\2;Drivers\L\S;Drivers\L\T;Drivers\L\V\1;Drivers\L\V\2;Drivers\L\V\3;Drivers\L\V\4;Drivers\L\V\5;Drivers\L\V\6;

[GuiUnattended]

AdminPassword=*

EncryptedAdminPassword=NO

OEMSkipRegional=1

TimeZone=130

OemSkipWelcome=1

I agree with u but thats just the way Bashrat's DriverPacks edited the winnt.sif file.

If thats the case, u r telling me that therez no way u can put all DriverPacks in an unattended dvd? Can ne1 pleasy verify? The only solution would be 2 drop some lines from OemPnpDrivers? Thnx in advance...

Screwz Luse thnx 4 your observations, i'm on it...

And by the way u were right about the ending quote...

As far as the integation part is concerned we should pm each other

coz as i already told ya im new 2 the whole unattented procedure.

Bashrat i'm definetely not using some ancient version of your work. In fact i got v5052 a couple a days ago my friend. I selected method 2 and the winnt.sif file had been last edited only by your batch files. I dont know if theres anything else that should be done... Nobody's perfect. :XD

Sounds like you updated the Base install of his driverpacks, but not the individual driver packs. The code that makes the OemPnPDriversPath in his base, parses the directory tree of the uncompressed 7z files. That is where your problem lays, if you are using BTS's DP.