Mindows Project

Aegis

digitalfrost

so what does this do exactly?

will it actually be that easy?

i tried it , didn't do nothing

anyone made a batch file to delete all the files on in the list yet?

how do i apply a regestry file to a windows w/o being in it?

Take the code and paste it in a notepadfile, rename it to "something.reg"....and then just doubleclick it and confirm.. ;)

..but use VirtualPC or similar :unsure:

..or better yet, wait until someone has made an installer :yes:

Aegis, first of all -- this is a great idea.

Secondly, I was wondering how exactly can I do this? Using nLite? I read your first post but I really don't understand how you plan to reduce Windows to that size. Is this a post-installation thing or is it done on a source share and burned to a CD?

Thanks for your work.

Secondly, I was wondering how exactly can I do this? Using nLite? I read your first post but I really don't understand how you plan to reduce Windows to that size. Is this a post-installation thing or is it done on a source share and burned to a CD?

Thanks for your work.

Have you even bothered to read the entire thread? Aegis has made a batch file for this and posted it here.

SEARCH!!!

Thanks for your work.

Have you even bothered to read the entire thread? Aegis has made a batch file for this and posted it here.

SEARCH!!!

I read the entire thread and I have the batch file. I just don't know how/when to use it. That's why I posted asking questions. How do I use it? Do I use it in RunOnceEx after doing nLite or something? And what do I remove with nLite? Everything?

Thanks for your work.

SEARCH!!!

I read the entire thread and I have the batch file. I just don't know how/when to use it. That's why I posted asking questions. How do I use it? Do I use it in RunOnceEx after doing nLite or something? And what do I remove with nLite? Everything?

Same here. Your not alone.