911cd.net Forum Hacked

LiquidSage

Considering many MSFN members (at least those who frequent the Multiboot threads) are members of 911cd.net, I'm sure the lowlife who just hacked that site will be making his way here eventually as well since msfn is linked to quite a bit in their threads. :realmad::puke:

So to the board admins...Heads up!

From 911cd.net

THE FORUMS ATTACK BY HACKER IRACK

dungechno1 & minh_daica007

grrrrrr

Why do these ppl do it? ....I guess its because they can :realmad:

And why dont these ppl get shot for it? ...oh yes, thats illegal - **** shame i think :realmad: :realmad:

sorry - just some mindless comment by a tired person wishing to string up people who hack and think "its cool to mess up other peoples work".

Hope they can recover their stuff/restore any backup's they have. I use the Rescue CD :( and, one day, might have a go with multibooting etc. - when i find the time and energy to lol

Regards,

N.

it sucks they got hacked,, that concerns me alittle i was thinking of opening a forum up when i finish my server,, i was going to use invision because it seems very easy to use, but not worth it if ill get thrashed easily,, what forum style does msfn use ?

@ Lost Sould ... U dont need to worry about ur forum getting trashed ... All u have to do is keep the thing updated. I have my forum running for almost a year now, and until now, nothing happened!

In case u make it ... Give us the url ;)

it sucks they got hacked,,  that concerns me alittle i was thinking of opening a forum up when i finish my  server,, i was going to use invision because it seems very easy to use, but not worth it if ill get thrashed easily,, what forum style does msfn use ?

MSFN is using IPB 2.0.4. As you might know IPB is not for free anymore, you can download a trial but then you have hardcoded restrictions. For license and more information i would like to send you to their website: http://www.invisionboard.com

:hello:

This skin for it is custom, made by me and added to here and there by various people over time, and upgraded for new IPB versions by xper and others also as time has passed. Its not available for download.