WMP10 Complete Slipstream

Hi,

I've tested this program with a fresh nLited XP CD, and it seems it doesn't work. I use the FRENCH version of XP and wmp. By the way, i remember that the BTS splistreamer worked on this version...

Could you tell me what is the difference between BTS Slipstreamer and this slipstreamer ?

/* I didn't remove WMP 9/6 from nLite ! */

Thank you ;)

please read the first page of this thread....

What should i read on the first page ? :blink:

There's only link to previous slipstreamer and a post where gnome says to report our "findings". That's what I did :huh:

By the way, if this slipstreamer doesn't work with french version of WinXP, is it possible to get the entries to add to files ? (dosnet.inf , txtsetup.inf, sysoc.inf, svcpack.inf ...)

Kal

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have this problem running Slipstreamer_v3?

I have previously been installing Media Player 10 via RunOnceEx. However, my unattended ISO is now getting a bit bulky and I thought that I'd head down the slipstream route instead to install Media Player 10.

Having read this thread I thought that I'd give Slipstreamer_v3 a go. I started with a base installation of XP Pro + integrated SP2 and then ran Slipstreamer_v3. The strilstreamer runs for about 2min at 100% CPU (my test machine is an Athlon 850, 640MB, ATA66) and then pops up an error box:

I/O error 103.

So what gives? Is there an error or log file, or a switch to create one? How do I fix the error, etc?

AdvThanksance

Does anyone have this problem running Slipstreamer_v3?

I have previously been installing Media Player 10 via RunOnceEx. However, my unattended ISO is now getting a bit bulky and I thought that I'd head down the slipstream route instead to install Media Player 10.

Having read this thread I thought that I'd give Slipstreamer_v3 a go. I started with a base installation of XP Pro + integrated SP2 and then ran Slipstreamer_v3 (3.0.1.1). The slipstreamer runs for about 2 mins at 100% CPU (my test machine is an Athlon 850, 640MB, ATA66) and then pops up an error box:

I/O error 103.

So what gives? Is there an error or log file, or a switch to create one? How do I fix the error, etc?

AdvThanksance

I slipstreamed wmp10 using WMP10_Slipstreamer_v3.exe. my xp ua installation prompts in the middle of the installation, when it installs the wmp10, that systemrestore is not turned on, whether to continue or abort to turn on the system restore. i clicked continue in order to proceed with the installation. i dont know where the problem comes from. pl tell me the solution. can i still use the BTS Slipstreamer? But they say some of the latest features are not slipstreamed. pl respond asap.

• 4 weeks later...