Resellers

Rick

MSNwar I would be interested in the cases if they are at least as good as an Enlight 7237(that's my standard case).After the holiday's I will be getting my business certificate as they call it here in Mass.I've begun my research and a sole proprietor status is my best bet.Simple accounting and the laws allow for some tax benefeits for operating from the home.The main thing is to establish good manufacture/vendor relationships. :santa

see drew... you have contacts right here.

as MSNwar suggested, sending anything other than small items to europe will defeat the cost, but i expect light objects that can be bought in bulk, packed together in a relativley small package, it will be well worth it :)

your business wont be dealing with just me drew if you go ahead and do it, use your imagination!

Having looked at this a bit more, what MSNwar said about manufacturing... i think i can do cases, i know people in the right places just by chance and good luck! i only need a few things and i can do a prototype case very soon, ill post pictures when i make one, that is... if it turns out right.

infact, if it turns out right ill probably put my Pentium 3 in it and use it. ok.. so the P3 wont show it off much but ill put some decent hardware inside it to start with.

zipp51, I am afraid their cases are not as good as that. Desktop models (not the tower models) are the mainstay in their line of work. Mostly for government and schools. It is the easiest manufacturing model to fabricate and the cheapest for a small-time business such as this. I think FthrJack is on the right course with his idea to produce high-end towers.

Check out the Tyan reseller program and the MALABS affiliation! MALABS is working very close with Tyan on a account. MALABS resellers will receive special discounts if the merger goes through.

To all. Watch Tyan Close in 2003!

http://www.msnwar.com/Private_Sales/oem_index.htm

I am not selling anything here okay!

These are the PCs I sold in December.

Most of the sales were to previous clients that just wanted a second PC or just wanted to upgrade without spending a whole lot of money. I did not offer a great case for those reasons.

Like I said "I am not selling anything here." SOLD OUT :)

Very nice sales advertisment MSNwar.I built a K7S5A for a customer and he hasn't called to complain.I don't usually use that mobo but got a good deal and plus I didnt read anything bad about them.I think I give too much warranty compared to yours.Mine is 1 yr. on new systems and 6 mos. on upgrades.I used a Hon Hai case and the ps was no good,but runs fine with an Antec 300w.

Zipp, I have had no complaints about that mobo either. They fit the cases perfectly because the sme salesman was pushing them and he threw in one extra of each. They also gave me some cheap case fans with cables. I paid $40.00 per board that included extra IDE cables, artic silver packs, and ECS case stickers that would not stick good on the cases, lol. No complaints or returns.

Zipp, I have had no complaints about that mobo either. They fit the cases perfectly because the sme salesman was pushing them and he threw in one extra of each. They also gave me some cheap case fans with cables. I paid $40.00 per board that included extra IDE cables, artic silver packs, and ECS case stickers that would not stick good on the cases, lol. No complaints or returns.

The difference was that I paid $55 for the board with no extras.And I spent a lot of time looking too.Thanks for the info.